Charms is a web-based database program that allows us to quickly send mass emails to individual classes, maintain an online calendar, upload forms for easy access, and generally keep parents informed with current band events.
All Wilson Band students have been entered into charms; however, parents need to update contact information. Below are the steps for accessing charms.
The Wilson Band will in no way sell your email address, or send unsolicited emails through the charms website.
Instructions for setting up your CHARMS account:
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com.
- In the top right hand corner of the page scroll over the word “ENTER” and then click “Parents/Students/Members”
- In the next screen enter the school code “wilsonmiddleband” and click the “Enter Charms” button.
- In the next screen, in the box entitled “Student Area Password” enter your child’s student ID (this should be a 6 or 7 digit number).
- You are now in your child’s “charms hub”. From here find and click the icon “Update Info”. This should be located in the bottom left corner.
- In the student info page please fill in all blanks. Make sure that you click the green “UPDATE” button in the top right of the page before you leave this page! (You will receive a message indicating this process is complete)
- At the bottom left of the student info page you can add parent contact information. It is important that you fill out as much information as possible. Again your information is safe and you will only be contacted for band related events.
If you have questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Hilley.